Fairport woman charged with DWI in Victor | Crime
A 45-year-old Fairport woman is facing charges after a traffic stop in Victor.
State Police say Kathleen Rau was making unsafe lane changes and failed to dim her headlights while driving on Route 96 in Victor. During Rau’s interview with police, officers say they could smell alcohol.
Rau was charged with DWI and was issued tickets. She is due in Victor Town Court on April 12.
Top Fairport-East Rochester-Perinton Stories
Upcoming Events near Fairport-East Rochester-Perinton
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fewer faces in the crowd: The unpredictable issue of declining enrollment
- Jury could start deliberations in trial of Webster teen charged with arson, murder
- Vision Auto Group adds Buick GMC
- Local author Kathy Johncox has appetite for storytelling
- Testimony continues Tuesday for Webster teen accused of setting deadly house fire