Fairport's OCED to hold info meeting on northwest quadrant April 30 | Events
As part of its planning and design study for the northwest quadrant of the village of Fairport, the Office of Community and Economic Development (OCED) will hold a second public information meeting.
The meeting will be held on Monday, April 30 at 6:30 p.m. in the training room of the Fairport Municipal Commission Service Center on 43 Liftbridge Lane East.
The public information meeting is intended to provide a visual update to village residents about the master plan and an opportunity to workshop preferred concepts based on previous stakeholder input.
For background on this project, click here.
Top Fairport-East Rochester-Perinton Stories
Upcoming Events near Fairport-East Rochester-Perinton
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deliberations continue in trial of Webster teen charged with arson, murder
- Fewer faces in the crowd: The unpredictable issue of declining enrollment
- Vision Auto Group adds Buick GMC
- Local author Kathy Johncox has appetite for storytelling
- Testimony continues Tuesday for Webster teen accused of setting deadly house fire