Fairport Relay for Life to be held this weekend | Events
Walkers will meet to support the American Cancer Society in this year’s 24-hour fundrasing event, Relay For Life, this Saturday, May 19 at Center Park in Perinton.
At the conclusion of the Relay, around 7 a.m. on Sunday, May 20 participants will also bury a time capsule to commemorate the upcoming Perinton Bicentennial.
“Cancer is currently such a far reaching disease that we wanted to leave something behind to show future Red Raiders how we did our part to strike back,” said Fairport RFL participant, Conor McKenna.
Upcoming Events near Fairport-East Rochester-Perinton
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Penfield School District officials send letter home about school threats using Snapchat
- Pancake breakfast for Webster Lions Club
- Local organization to honor fallen officers
- Deputies: Two vehicles involved in rollover crash on Panorama trail
- News10NBC's Kevin Williams takes part in turkey bowl tradition