30 cats removed from Wyoming Co. SPCA available for adoption at Lollypop Farm | Pets
Some cats taken from the Wyoming County SPCA are now ready to be adopted at Lollypop Farm.
The staff at Lollypop has been working overtime to evaluate more than 30 cats they took in. That's only a fraction of the 400 cats that were removed from the Wyoming County SPCA.
News10NBC is told most of the cats taken to Lollypop Farm were in good shape and only a handful is recovering from minor health problems.
The cats were taken from the Wyoming County shelter earlier this month after a police raid. Conditions inside the shelter were described as "deplorable."
For more Rochester, N.Y. news go to our website www.whec.com.
Upcoming Events near Fairport-East Rochester-Perinton
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Penfield School District officials send letter home about school threats using Snapchat
- Pancake breakfast for Webster Lions Club
- Local organization to honor fallen officers
- Deputies: Two vehicles involved in rollover crash on Panorama trail
- News10NBC's Kevin Williams takes part in turkey bowl tradition